Zatch Bell!: Mamodo Battles - Gamecube
Zatch Bell: Mamodo Battles is a cel-shaded fighting game that is based off the 2003 anime Zatch Bell!, known as Konjiki no Gashbell!! in Japan. In this game there are fifteen playable characters, and seven game modes:
- Story Mode, lets you choose one of the six characters to play as and follow their stories.
- Time Attack, this mode challenges you to see how fast you can clear all of the stages.
- 1P Mode, allows you to choose your character and an opponent and fight it with the opponent being the computer.
- 2P Mode, will allow you to choose your character and fight it with a friend.
- Develop Mode, will let you distribute points to raise the characters abilities.
- Bonus Mode, will let you Spend points to buy cards, view the card gallery, or input passwords to unlock secrets.
- Practice Mode, will let you practice with the computer as your opponent.
Disclaimer: The product images shown are for illustration purposes only and may not be an exact representation of the product received.