Too Human - Xbox 360
Too Human is the first part of a planned trilogy of games. It mixes Norse mythology with cyborgs to recreate the myths and legends of old. For centuries, the Norse cybernetic gods have waged war against Loki and his vast army of cybernetic monsters that are bent on destroying all of mankind. To combat these armies, a new breed of soldiers called the Aesir has protected the kingdom of Midgard from them, fighting alongside mankind in an effort to put an end to Loki. The player takes control of one of these Aesirs, Baldur the son of Odin, as they fight alongside fellow Aesirs: Thor, Tyr, Freya and Heimdall in an effort to bring peace to the world.
There are five selectable classes, each with their own strengths and weaknesses to choose from:
- Champion, which is a well-rounded fighter basically used for air and critical attacks.
- Berserker, which is best for melee attacks.
- Defender, which is the most powerful of the five with more armor and health, but is incredibly slow.
- Commando, which is better at ranged attacks.
- Bio-Engineer, which has the ability to heal themselves, but also the less powerful.
Disclaimer: The product images shown are for illustration purposes only and may not be an exact representation of the product received.