Sonic Mega Collection - Gamecube
A complete compilation of 7 classic Genesis Sonic the Hedgehog title.
- Sonic the Hedgehog: Sonic's first ever outing had you controlling the speedy blue hedgehog through level after level of loops, spins, traps and enemies, as you take on Dr. Robotnik.
- Sonic the Hedgehog 2: The second Sonic title continues the neverending battle against Dr. Robotnik, while introducing a side kick for Sonic, Tails (who has the ability to fly using his two tails) and a 2 player mode.
- Sonic the Hedgehog 3: Sonic and Tails are now up against Knuckles, who also wants the Chaos Emeralds along with Dr. Robotnik.
- Sonic & Knuckles: An update of Sonic 3 introduces players to Knuckles as a playable character, with the ability to climb up walls, punch enemies and glide through the air.
- Sonic 3D Blast: Away from the usual side-scrolling Sonic, this Marble Madness style psuedo-3D title has you chasing Robotnik once again, and collecting the usual assortment of rings and bonuses.
- Sonic Spinball: It's Sonic stuck in a pinball machine, with the simple aim of defeating the great Dr. while making major high scores by flicking the ball like Sonic through-out the tables.
- Dr.Robotnik‘s Mean Bean Machine: The Doc has a problem of his own this time, as you play a Tetris style puzzle game, matching the beans to clear them from the screen.