Left Brain Right Brain 2 - Nintendo DS
Are you a “righty” or a “lefty”? What if you could be both?
In Left Brain Right Brain 2, you can hone your mental skills to become truly ambidextrous. While training your hands with all new speed based DS mini-games you’ll also be training the left and right hemispheres of your brain. It’s like two games in one!
- Use the Touch Screen in 20 all new games to the series based on speed, accuracy, association, recognition, memory and strategy. Games include: Air Mail, Balloon Attack, Block Buster, Coin Race, Color Match, Cosmic Seesaw, Dark Dungeon, Excavation, Fire Trap, Hang Glider, Hungry Frog, Pachinko, Pillow Fight, Rolling Stone, Slots, Snowman Toss, Space Escape, Super Ball, Traffic Jam and UFO Attack.
- Book-style play challenges you to flip the DS over and around to develop your hand-eye coordination with both left and right hands
- All new graphics improve the presentation
- Train your brain and non-dominant hand in Exercises and Ambidexterity Check.
- Ambidexterity Check allows you to play 3 games at random with your Good Hand and Weak Hand. Afterwards, compare your results from each hand to see how ambidextrous you are!
- All-new Exercises mode lets you play any game you want with both hands. Then, check on the frequency of exercises and how much the brain was stimulated or activated from the exercise.
- Challenge a friend in Single Card Download Play.
- Monitor personal progress and assess improvement with development percentages for each hand that appear after play
Disclaimer: The product images shown are for illustration purposes only and may not be an exact representation of the product received.