Big Mountain 2000 - Nintendo 64
Big Mountain 2000 is a sports game where you can choose to race with either a snowboard or a pair of skis. There are six characters (plus three unlockable) to choose from, each with different skills and three modes in total —two of them are single-player and the other one is a multiplayer one.
- Championship: in Championship you can select one of the available players and choose the style you want —ski or snowboard. You can also change each player’s equipment which includes ski/snowboard and clothes. The game also lets you choose in which stage you want to compete and the race type you want to play.
- 2P Battle: in 2P Battle two human players can compete in any of the Free Ride/Slalom/Giant Slalom races. It is possible to either choose a player from the game or load a previously saved player data from a Controller Pak. There are also no restrictions on the style each player will choose. For example one may choose to play with a skier and the other with a snowboarder.
- Time Attack: there is no other competition in this mode than between you and time.
- The product images shown are for illustration purposes only and may not be an exact representation of the product received.
- Included manuals may show mild to greater signs of wear. We will always do our best to provide high quality manuals.