Pac-Man Collection - Game Boy Advance
Four classic Pac-Man games are included in this collection from Namco:
- Pac-Man: The original arcade classic, complete and un-cut.
- Pac-Mania: A conversion of the 1987 update to Pac-Man, which takes the elements of the original arcade game and puts it into an isometric view, as well as adding the ability to jump.
- Pac-Man Arrangement: Never re-produced outside of the arcade, Arrangement again uses the elements of the original Pac-Man and adds a fifth ghost, who can change shape and size when combined with the other 4 ghosts, and make life harder for Pac-Man. New power-ups are also included, like the ability to dash quickly around the screen, warp points to get from one place to the other and new ways of catching ghosts.
- Pac-Attack: Like Tetris before it, you must fit falling blocks together to complete a line to clear the screen. In this case, the falling tiles also have ghosts in them, and once the Pac-Man tile appears (a tile with the Pac-Man symbol), Pac-Man will eat all of the ghosts that are in his path until he gets to a dead end.
- The product images shown are for illustration purposes only and may not be an exact representation of the product received.
- Included manuals may show mild to greater signs of wear. We will always do our best to provide high quality manuals.